Add to Cart
Red Size Fine Dental Diamond Burs , Wide Variety Shape Diamond Grinding Burrs
Diamond Burs Red Color Size Fine for Treatment of Drilling Teeth in the Oral Cavity
|Product Name||Diamond Burs|
|Size||F / Fine|
|Application||Treatment of Drilling Teeth in the Oral Cavity|
1. Wide variety of diamond burs with a code indicating the shape of the bur.
2. Diamond Bur is used by connecting to dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and
3. It is the dental diamond burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument .
4. Metal base :Stainless steel Working part: Fine diamond crystals
Shank : Stainless steel
6. Use a dental handpiece which can hold the shank precisely. (Diameter of Friction grip shank:
φ1.6mm ) ( Diameter of Contra Angle shank :φ2.35mm)
7. Use a handpiece which could control at allowable engine speed.
8. Use a handpiece with water spray system.
Specifications and models
Flat head conical , apex type flame , taper head , pointed cone , cone round nose cone type , flat type , column type , round ball , ball spire tight mouth , single inverted cone , rugby, pear type , round type .
Main performance and technical indicators
1. Shank hardness not less than 250hv0.5 .
2. The surface roughness R of the shank of the car should be no greater than 0.4mu m .
3. Corrosion resistance and corrosion resistance test shall not produce corrosion and deformation of the function, but it is allowed to have a slight electrical corrosion in the head and neck .
4. The radial circle of the needle should be no greater than 0.08 mm .
Use of instructions and precautions
1. Sterilization should be sterilized with high temperature steam before using the needle .
2. Be careful to place the pin on the head of the mobile phone according to the operation instructions of the mobile phone .
3. When the operation is used , when the needle is rotated , it will be pressed to the part where it is to be drilled or polished .The pressure of the needle is 50 ~ 100g is appropriate , the pressure should not be too large , and requires the force to be uniform .
Storage and duration
After packing , the needle should be stored in a room with relative humidity less than 80% , no corrosive gas and good ventilation . Under the condition that the needle is packed and abide by the storage rules , it shall be guaranteed not to rust in a year and a half .
The work head shall be specified in the parts according to the following figures .
D1: the diameter of the working part , the maximum diameter of the head or part of the working part .
D2: diameter of the neck , indicating the diameter of the shank of the emery .
L1 : working length , refers to the coating emery working length of the part .
L2 : refers to the entire bur the length of the needle.
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1. Diamong bur has a stainless steel working part which is coated with fine diamond crystal .
2. It is defined as the rotary grinding instruments for hard tissues such as tooth and bones .
3. It is used connecting with dental handpiece .
4. It can also be used for grinding metal, plastic , porcelain and other hard materials .